Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 10/29/2018

YOOOOOOO HOW THE HECK ARE YOU!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!

ALright so my week is incredible, you wanna hear what I learned everyone.... GOD IS REAL!!!!! HE IS REAL!!!!! AND HE WANTS TO BLESS YOU SO COME UNTO HIM. That is my message today, come unto him, he wants you back, come and he will be there with open arms.

Alright so my week goes like this

These experiences are very sacred to me and close to my heart.

Alright so tuesday... we have an investigator telma and her daughter loani. She has a huge desire to be baptized and she is about 60 years old. SHE IS INCREDIBLE!!!! But she has been having some problems with her knee, she can’t walk very well, we were tracting in san jose, which is about a 20 min bus ride from coyoles where we are living, anyway my comp had an incredibly strong feeling... go visit telma. So we go to her house and this old lady who can barely walk literally ran to us. She came up and all she said was I need a blessing please elders, i need help. Right when she said these words I knew that I was going to be giving this blessing. She looked at my and said... can you give me a blessing. Keep in mind everyone I do not know spanish well at all. I can assure you I was not the one talking. God was talking through my broken spanish to what telma needed, to what our loving heavenly father wanted to bless her with. I promise you a celestial being entered that room. After the blessing i looked at her and all i said was, Jesus christ loves you so much, she looked down at the ground and back at me, FILLED with the light of christ and said I know.

Everyone if we have faith in christ... HE WILL HEAL US!!!!!! HE WANTS TO HEAL YOU. please, go back to his arms to partake of his healing power, because I so testify it is real. We saw telma a couple days later and she is doing great, she still isn’t perfect, but she has received power and christ will continue to help and heal and bless her.

Next story, Hna Nin. Also another investigator, she is incredible and everytime we go to her house we have an amazing lesson and she continues to want to learn more. So this time we had her daughter there as well. So before this visit we were trying to figure out what we wanted to talk about, we had no idea, no idea at all. Little do we know the lord has something planned out. Anyway we found out that D&C 100: 5 through 8, D&C 84: 85 and 88, D&C 68: 4 through 6 were real. I so testify that they are real. We get to her house and she is so happy to see us it is incredible, and then we start the lesson. Elder padilla, this dude is the man. Let me tell ya he is a stud, extremely in tune with the spirit and an incredible disciple of jesus christ. Anyway he starts preaching, he is just going off and the spirit is so strong. He taught 2 nephi 29 6 through 11 which talks about the importance of the BOM and the BIBLE TO WORK TOGETHER!!!! Anyway I was begging for the spirit to give me the words I was begging for the lord to talk through me. And the exact second he ended I knew, I knew I needed to talk about 3 nephi 11 10 11 and 14. We read 10 and 11 I had never read the verses and then after we talked about how jesus christ died for us, and what he can do for us IF WE COME UNTO HIM!!!!! Then in 14, i read this not knowing what i was going to expand on after and then the lord told me, focus on the phrase. COME UNTO ME. This is what the spirit said through me Hna ninfa (Replace her name with yours) he wants you to come unto him, so he can heal you so he can be there for you, so he can hold you. Do you remember what we taught you last time, the gospel of jesus christ. Those 5 things are how we come unto christ. FAITH REPENTANCE BAPTISM  GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST AND ENDURING TO THE END. He wants you. and those 5 things are how you do it. After we talked to her and asked her ninfa how do you feel when we are here, about our message. THIS answer was a miracle. A true miracle. She said IT is beautiful. The love you have for this message and the spirit I feel that is here, I know it is true. I know it is true.
everyone he is real. ANd HE LOVES YOU SOOOOOOOO FLIPPIN MUCH OK SOOOO MUCH!!!!! Please come back to him and I so testify that he will run to you hold you love you and heal you!!!!! HE WILL HEAL YOU!!!

This last experience is with Jonatan, we baptized him on Friday and he is incredible. 14 years old and full of light. Anyway after the baptism, ok hold up as i baptizing jonatan the light of christ illuminated my mind. Christ just received another one of his sheep, and the love christ has for everyone rushed into my heart with such power. As i baptized him and as he looked at me I saw a glimpse of heaven, pure pure joy. Incredible. HE IS REAL!!! HE IS REAL!!! The look, the light in jonatans eyes, he is real.

I am doing so good, amazing in fact!!!!

Alright so I am living in coyoles AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! The people here are so poor but guess what they have the light of christ!!! I am so happy here, I want you to know that I am so happy and that you guys give me motivation everyday and it is incredible. Thank you so much!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

So anyways we are living in Coyoles, and this area is huge, we are in san jose and coyoles a lot, san jose is about a 20 min bus ride, and our district is Olanchito. I am about a 30 min bus ride from Olanchito and go there once a week for p day and for meetings. My spanish is improving like crazy and it helps a lot that elder padilla knows NO english at all. It is pure spanish here, and I love it. Carlos david this one little kid, the mini Davis, he came out naked the other day and it was so hilarious!!!!!!!

Ummm we are in this tiny hut but we are moving into a house tomorrow!!! WHICH IS SO DOPE!!!!!

Elder padilla, he is from southern honduras, he is incredible. He ends his mission when he is done training me. me and him are like brothers I really love this guy. In a weird way he reminds me of dad and I have no idea why, but we just laugh all the time and we work really well together in lessons  because we are brothers in the lord! I sleep in a bed. I am not sick at all right now. I am so close with everyone in my district. The two zone leaders are also in our district, elder de la rosa and elder cardona. They are my brothers. and I will be so sad when I have so say goodbye to them!!!

THE FOOD HERE IS INCREDIBLE BALEADAS AND THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!

The weather, oh I sweat the whole day but you know me I love it!!!!!!!

I know it’s crazy I have like no time and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say sorry to everyone for not having any time to answer emails and talk to anyone today!!!!!  I AM SO SORRY I HAVE LIKE NO TIME!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND PLEASE GROW CLOSER TO CHRIST!!!!!!

ANYWAY I AM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 12/3/2018

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 11/26/2018

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 11/19/2018