Elder Byrge's Update from Guatemala 10/2/2018
Alright so this week was full of hucks memes and domination station stories. ALRIGHT SO FIRST OF ALL. Elder Huish and Elder Gardner and I played the most beautiful game of basketball I think could ever be done!!! I AM NOT JOKING WE TURNED IT INTO AN ART FORM I AM LEGIT!!!!! ALright and I have just been guided by the spirit a ton this week and it has been so cool! The Lord knows everyone’s problems and that is such a wonderful truth!!!
Alright So i got one story for all of you I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS IN ALL YOUR FACES!!! HAHAHAH But legit I bore my testimony this week in spanish and the spirit took over. I am telling you the lord has been talking through me ever since I got here! This is his church!!! HE RUNS HIS CHURCH I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!
Alright so today was amazing!! We went through the temple in spanish and it was amazing!! I could understand a lot of it which was way cool!! So every night our room decided we want to get better at teaching and to get better and just bringing the spirit into a lesson. SO every night we as a companion teach on of the other guys in the room. The other guy makes up a whole story and us as the companionship have to find out his need, adapt and help him to know that god is our loving heavenly father. It has actually helped out so much!! Just the other night the spirit was so incredibly strong and I can talk actually pretty well because we the lord has given me power to represent his son Jesus christ our savior. Also when I can send pictures in the field I am going to start sending you pictures of my notes so that you can read them ands share with someone that you feel needs to feel the love of the savior!!
Alright but we did CRE WHICH IS WHERE REAL PEOPLE COME AND WE TEACH THEM. Usually it is fake but this one was not. He was a real investigator that wanted to learn more about the church. Alright so we taught him about joseph smith and his eyes lit up with joy!! He was so happy to learn that a prophet was called in this latter day!! Also we said the first vision and that passage of scripture brings the power of the Holy ghost so strong. I will never be able to deny my god because of the experiences he is giving me as a missionary. But then we taught him about the BOM!!! AMD HE WAS SO HAPPY!! WE LEFT WITH HIM A BOM AND HE WAS SO HAPPY!!!!
One of the new elders, elder barron came and asked me for a priesthood blessing. The things I said in this blessing is incredible. I promise you the lord was opening my mouth and speaking every word to his need! Oh and we taught a lesson to lucas, one of our investigators, he is just our teacher, but anyway we had the sisters in our district come in and pretend to be the mom and friend of lucas. AND LET ME TELL YOU!! All we did was have a testimony meeting and the spirit was so strong. I have learned that while teaching you really need to involve the members, they can bare an extra testimony to the investigator.
Hermano arango during a practice lesson we were teaching the law of chastity, and after the lesson he came up to me and said The light of Christ was in your eyes, I could see the love you have for the savior and for his people. That strengthened my testimony so much. It was amazing to hear and brought me so much peace and hope and I could feel the love of my savior!!
ALRIGHT so something funny so in hot rod the scene that said I go to church ever gosh dang sunday you gonna bring the demons out of me... well we know how to say part of that in spanish which is “usted ira traer los demonios a fuera de me.”
But I am living life to the max and have never been so happy and felt the love of my savior so strong!!! It has been amazing!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
So we get to watch conference all the sessions here!! in english which will be so amazing!!!!!! oh and I leave next tuesday morning for Honduras at like 3 in the morning which will be lit!! Go read 2 Nephi 22: 2 and you will understand why I am not nervous to go to the field. I will be flying also!!!!
OH and also me and elder huish do this thing, he is like my best friend here me and him have stayed up till like 3 am just talking bout the love of our savior and how awesome the atonement is and we just share spiritual stuff all night. But anyway so we do this thing everytime we go down the stairs or up, the other person does everything in the power to dominate the other. we are both thick boys, so this particular time I was going down his big booty turned me and you know how weak my ankles are, I rolled my ankle and like three different steps and I will probably be put in a wheelchair because the nurse is dramatic about sprained ankles and makes you sit in a wheelchair, so well see what happens. But i hit my head on the door at the bottom of the stairs, this was just the most ultimate fall in the world. It was legendary and it was a meme.
I am ready to dominate satan and to punch him in the face every day!!
Alright but the real stuff you guys need to know. Memear is a verb we made up which means to mean! It is irregular and gets crazy!!! Dominio means demon, so that is a word you need to learn how to say!! AND nada su cera means none of your beeswax. SO that was my week We just have so much fun here in the CCM of Guatemala!! AND ONE MORE WEEK TILL I AM OUT OF HERE!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
Everyone do my a favor this week. Pray. Pray. and Pray. Pray to know who you are to god pray to know what you mean to god pray to know that god is YOUR LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER AND YOUR SAVIOR DIED FOR YOU!!! Pray and i promise. absolutely promise you will receive and answer!! I LOVE YOU ALL NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE LORD’S WORK!!!!! I LOVE MY GOD AND HE LOVES YOU PERFECTLY!!!
(You may correspond directly with Braxton through his email: braxton.byrge@myldsmail.net)
Comments
Post a Comment