Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 11/26/2018
First of all I am so happy that you guys had an amazing time at the farm for Thanksgiving that makes me so happy!
Alright i got a story for yallllllll
ALRIGHT EVERYONE ALWAYS FIRST REMEMBER GOD IS ALWAYS THERE AND HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! HOW INCREDIBLE IS THAT!!!
Alright so we were teaching an inactive family, with the old man who is a non member and also a little kid who all live in this house. The family is named zevaya. Alrighty so we were teaching them and let me tell ya, the spirit came in so incredibly strong. Elder padilla began to talk about faith and repentance and how we need to have faith. And we need to repent. I then talked about faith as well and how faith can get us through the hardest times. AND then ELDER PADILLA WENT OFF!!! I AM TELLING YOU GUYS HE SOUNDED LIKE JEFFREY R HOLLAND: He got in this families face and said these words. I am not joking it was crazy and I have never felt the spirit talk through someone, the savior talk through someone like this!!!! HE said YOu guys need TO REMEMBER YOUR BAPTISMAL COVENANTS; YOU NEED TO RETURN TO THE TRUTH AND YOU NEED TO ENDURE TO THE END: YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU PROMISED THE LORD; and you senor you need to come unto christ. And after you guys need to remember what you promised to god. HOLY COW I WAS LIKE MAN THIS DUDE IS CRAZY. But then again the lord needed this family to hear these words. Alright and then i bore my testimony about repentance after i had echoed the words the beautiful words of my companion. I said Hey guys, with repentance you need to remember that it is not important what had happened in your past it does not matter what you have done because the lord is full of mercy and love and grace, and if we come unto him and repent, he will feel our lives with peace hope love and joy. I PROMISE YOU HE LIVES, WE are representatives of him. HE LIVES!! I promise you I know he lives. And he wants you to come back, so come back, you need to come back. You need to come back and the lord will accept you and love you as if you had never left. He loves you and he lives! Go to him!
Everyone my little message all i want to tell you is to come. TO come and to feel of the peace and hope that comes from his beautiful name. Please come, he is waiting for you and wants YOU BACK!!
Pray for katerin, axel, yesenia, telma, bitaline, rafa, ariel, lilian, the zelaya fam and that would be amazing!
TRUST ME THERE IS NOT ANOTHER PLACE I WOULD RATHER B AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY!! But to be honest this can be so freaking hard and that is just the flat out truth. and I just want to shut satan up ya know!! Hahahaha I pray that the lord takes me to the top of the mountains again. I just pray that i can keep going and I know he will help me to keep going but don’t worry I am never going to give up and I will work hard everyday! I LOVE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT I AM DOING OK!
I LOVE HEARING ABOUT THE FAM AND MY FRIENDS KEEP TELLING ME EVERYTHING PLEASE!!!!!!! i have been doing is using the fam as motivation! and that has been incredible!!!!!
We have been playing some ball, and since I am in the middle of honduras so there is not much else to do here besides work hahaha
Yeah so we are still in the same house!! And yes it’s just us. We are about a 30 min bus ride from any other missionaries in our district. Elder Padilla is amazing and has lifted me so high and that’s the truth.
ummm so in the pictures is elder gallego, he is new to our district since the transfer last week! HE IS THE MAN!!
I tried to work out, all i did was a few pushups and some sit ups and some squats and I can’t move it is ACTUALLY HILARIOUS!!!!
OHHHH THIS AREA is the most walking area in the mission is what my companion said!!!!! we just ball out, eat and hang out on p days with our district! I don’t really spend money I just eat a ton!!
OOOHHHH MY HEAVENS STREET BALADAS!! Man these are the best things i have ever eaten in my entire life!!! STREET MAP BALEADAS!!!
Ummm I eat like crazy, I love this food so much SOOO MUCH!!!
Overcoming the world is not one defining moment in a lifetime, but a lifetime of moments that define an eternity. Elder Neil L. Anderson Wow i love that quote so much!!! SOOO MUCH!!!!!
So we just have bread at the house that we eat for breakfast and hna lorena, the awesome lady that feeds us also does our laundry!! So how incredible is that!!!! We have been playing soccer with the kids here and that has brought them so much joy!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!!
No mama that is ok you don’t have to send me anything hahaha!!!! GOSH GOLDBURG NEVER CHANGE ALRIGHT NVR CHANGEEEEE!
I HAVE TO GO LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! AND KNOW THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!! I KNOW IT!! because after the lord takes you down he brings you way higher than you ever thought possible!!!! AND HE IS ABOUT TO TAKE ME UP!!! JUST KNOW IT!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL HAVE AN WONDERFUL WK GO DOMINATE!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment