Elder Byrges Update from Guatemala 9/25/2018
AND then the new elders got here!! DUB LAWS FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND KEMYON BARRON FROM PROVO!! I was way stoked to see these guys!!! Anyway I have loved being the older missionary here or whatever! The Lord is definitely prompting me to go comfort a few newer missionaries I shared with them the love God has for them and then the spirit takes over from there!!! I Shared with them ALMA 26 27 which is the best verse in the book of Mormon. SO what happens is I read it to them and then i bore my testimony and said The savior is the only one that can comfort you and the only one that knows Exactly what you feel. LEan on him more than you ever have and he will lift you higher than you ever thought you could go. HE IS REAL I SO TESTIFY THAT HE IS REAL!!! I KNOW HE IS!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HE LOVES YOU!! And then the spirit takes over and tells them what he needs to hear! THE lord works through YOU YES YOU to get to others! THE BOM IS SO applicable to us because we are going to teach the DESCENDANTS OF THE LAMANITES!!! THE lord loves you rely on him and you will go to places that only he can carry you there!!
This thought came to my mind as i was sitting there this last sunday. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FORGET MYSELF AND GOING TO WORK BUT THE LORD NEEDS ME TO WORK EVEN HARDER!!! I always have a prayer in my heart for my family and friends but I have to forget myself. He needs me to work! He needs me to study to be prepared to act in the name of his beloved son Jesus Christ. He needs me to put every effort every strength. The Lord needs all my desires in line with his will. The Lord will talk through me to EVERYONE WHO NEEDS TO FEEL HIS LOVE HIS PEACE AND HIS LIGHT. THat thought came to my mind and prompted me to go read my patriarchal blessing because it is already coming true!! ALSO many people have I had promptings to just go talk to it has been amazing the lord knows everyone and I am doing my best to act in the name of the Savior!!!!SO NEVER PUT OFF A PROMPTING!!!
I got these awesome pants which me and elder gardner both have, I will have to send you a pic when I get out of here because they are awesome!!
Me and elder huish have had some beautiful moments WE HAVE ALL DAY LONG. We were on the bus and we both found our love for hires!!! (not sure what Braxton means by that... maybe tires haha) It was amazing!!! ANyway we work out in the evenings!! IT is so funnnny!!! We just lift weights ABOVE OUR HEAD AND YELL “HAVE THE SPIRIT” in the weight room it is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!
OH AND READ ALMA 7 11-14!!!! READ IT AND YOU WILL FEEL THE LOVE OF THE SAVIOR I SOOOOOO PROMISE!! THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING MOM I LOVE YOU!!!
OHHHHHH AND Elder gardner had these ctr rings SO me elder gardner, elder burton and elder comish have to wear them the WHOLE 2 YEARS and the loser has to buy us all dinner when we get back!!
OH I AM SO TIGHT WITH ALL THE LATINOS I SPEAK WITH THEM IN SPANISH ONLY AND WE JUST TALK ALL THE TIME!! !THEY LOVE ME AND I LOVE THEM!!
I LOVE READING ALL THE LETTERS I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!! I LOVE HEARING ABOUT EVERYONE, TELL EVERYONE TO KEEP DOMINATING LIFE!!!!! KEEP SENDING ME THESE LETTERS ONCE A WEEK!!!!
I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL!!! The Savior Loves Us Peace Out!!!
Comments
Post a Comment