Elder Byrge's Update From Guatemala 9/11/2018

SOOOOOOO last night we decided to have a talent show!!! I truly have never laughed so hard in my entire life!!!!!I introduced everyone in a short clip before it was hilarious!!! Elder Burton just dropped down in the splits it was hilarious. Elder Comish did a handstand it was so funny. I made my face go red and blue and i almost died!! But then Elder Gardner for his talent he dropped a bunch of water on Elder Evans!!!!! It was truly the funniest thing ever!! Elder evans is a big guy and doesn’t sleep with his top garment on!!! He is so funny, man so funny!!

So the spirit is so strong man!!!!!! Elder Holland gave a talk and we watched the broadcast

In it he said YOU CAN’T GO BACK YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR NETS YOU ARE GOING TO BE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST!!!!! IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL FEED MY SHEEP!!!!
I promise you i love my lord more than anything!!!!
Elder HULLLL!!!! Cmon man he is singing at my wedding!!!! he is so amazing So he promised me he would do that!!!!

Spanish is so awesome mom!!!!

Yo se que jesucristo e mi salvador yo seque jose smiuth es un profeta de dios y traducir el libro de mormon yo se que las families poder juntos para siempre

THat is my testimony!! I gave a lesson last week about eternal families in spanish and I told the investigator about how my dad passed away and how I found peace in christ he started to cry and i started to cry!!! It was so amazing!!!!!!

I love it here though!!! I have gotten so close with our whole district and it has been like so fun!!! You have no idea though I miss the family so much!! But i can leave my family for two years to help other families be together forever!!!

There are about 100 missionaries here I think idk

So every day its get up at 6 have breakfast go to some classes then lunch then sports and then dinner and yeah then more classes!! We have been teaching lessons in spanish though which is really cool!!

UMMMM I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!

Peace out america stay sweet

Oh and grow closer to the lord this week then you were the week before!!!!!

Comments