Elder Byrge's Update from Guatemala 9/18/2018


YOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!! So i love it here I have never been so happy ever!! I dominate everyone hahahah just kidding!! But not really i am the best! HAHAHAHA

OKKKK so anyway this week was awesome on Friday it was Guatemalas Independence day!!! It was so fun here at the MTC we had a little party, ate some weird bananas with beans in it... sounds weird BUT I LOVE IT!!!! We just have so much fun here!!! But anyway for the Independance thing.... sooooooo here for Independance day everyone runs around the streets with a torches so here at the mtc....we got to run around the mtc with flashlights instead of torches it was hilarious actually!!!

Elder comish and I left our laundry in the washer and then we got it out a couple days later and lemme tell you!!! Our room smelt AWFUl awful it was a horrible sight for like 3 flippin days!!

I got to give elder huish a blessing when he was sick and I wasn’t the one talking in the blessing!! LEMME TELL YOU PEOPLE THE LORD LOVES YOU AND IS AWARE OF YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!! the lord wants to bless you with everything and with the blessing everything I said came to me right away!!! The lord worked through me to help elder huish I PROMISE YOU!!!

TODAY WE WENT TO THE ZOOOOOO!!!!! IT WAS SO LITTTT!!! THEN WE WENDYS MOM!!! WENDYS!!!!!!! There were like these fat hippos and a lion and a camel that was MASSIVE!!! it was really sketchy i feel like the lions could have just came over and ate us it was funny!! But while we were there we were talking about the rabbit on zootopia right.... and there was a big debate on whether or not she is hot or not and I have never laughed so hard in my life!!!!

SOOO our district leader is elder huish from bountiful utah!! he went to one year of school first and so he is 19!! I love him so much!! me and him just laugh the whole time it is hilariious!!!

I am going to stay with elder comish the whole 6 weeks which is awesome because me and him push each other a ton!!! Ummmm the people in my room are elder gardner, elder barton and elder comish and myself!! It is so fun we seriously have so much fun!!!!! I am having an amazing time!!!! I love hearing about grandma Sally. I have felt her so strong I promise you!!!!

SOOOOO my teachers are hermano morales and herrmano arrengo and they are like my brothers!!! i LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

READ ALMA 26 as a family and think about me and how I am teaching the descedants of the lamanites!!!!

With the food I am known as like the positive guy and the happy guy and the dramatic guy because I love everything. I get three meals for every meal like three rounds and its the best i love beans they are amazing! So all the older elders left for the mission field and that was a bummer because I got really close with them!! But thats ok now we are the old guys and the new guys come in tomorrow.

Most of the missionaries here are going to guatemala somewhere!! The spanish is getting better and better everyday!! I love these people and I just can’t wait to be around them all the time!! I know it will be hard but how could i fall when I have the most amazing angels lifting me up!!!!

THE weather is so good it is so nice you know how much i love the humitity!

Anyway people I LOVE IT HERE!!

THe lord loves you more than you can even comprehend!!! Lean on him!!! AND HE WILL TAKE YOU TO HEIGHTS YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Yo se que jose smith es un profeta de dios y jose smith traducio el libro de mormon y restuaradad el evangelio de jes cristo yo se que dios es nuestro amoroso padre celestial!!

I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO SAY BUT NO TIME!!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

peace out america

(You may correspond directly with Braxton through his email: braxton.byrge@myldsmail.net)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 12/3/2018

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 11/26/2018

Elder Byrge's Updates from Honduras 11/19/2018