Elder Byrge's update from Guatemala- September 4th, 2018
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPPY THE LORD IS REAL AND LOVES ALL OF US!!!!!!! HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I CANT WAIT TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT THIS GOSPEL IS TRUE!!!!!! So my companion is elder comish!!!!! he graduated from riverton and we knew each other in junior high!! HE is awesoem and has helped me out so much!! We have grown so close with our savior!!!!!!!!!! I drank the water right when I got here, colby nothing haappened to me man. I guess I just have such a stronger gut and mental mind then you do so SUCK It hahahahah I am just joking!!! I ate this hot pepper at lunch and literally almost died I am serious! I was crying and everyone even all the lationoes were laughing their heads off!!!!!!! It was hilarious!!!
UMMMMMM what can I say and I am exactly where I want to be!!!!!! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!!!
I CAN BARE MY TESTIMONY IN SPANISH!!! yeah bryce you heard me I am speaking spanish BOOMMMM!!!! The gift of tongues is real!!!!
I always talk to the latinos here and one guy we were talking about john ceena and he taught me how to say you cant see me which is NO PUEDE VERME It was so funny oh my heavens!!!! So yeah I am awesome
Email me if you want to hear other things!!!
Oh and give your mothers the biggest hug in the world because you have no idea how badly I want to hug my mom!!!! She is the most important person in all of our lives so you better give her the biggest hug just for me!!! Oh and TAYA I love you!!!!!! The boys you guys are ok but love the women in your lives every day!!!
God is real he loves you, he really loves you i promise!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment